WITH INTEGRATED RED AIMING LASER. This intensely bright, virtually indestructible rail-mounted tactical light, attaches to almost any gun in seconds. Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life C4® LED Technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime. Up to 12,000 candela peak beam intensity and up to 300 lumens measured system output. Up to 2.5 hrs runtime; LASER ONLY runs 48 hours. Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle Fast, Adjustable, Secure Side mounting to 1913 and Glock style Rails Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish Dustproof Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting Fits existing light bearing holsters 4.72 oz. Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO tab for more information. Assembled in USA
TLR-2s (STROBE) - STREAMLIGHT
• Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
• One handed snap-on/tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
• Securely fits a broad range of weapons
• Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
• Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
• Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
• Windage and Elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention
• Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting.
• Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F.
• IPX4 rated design for water resistant operation