For low threat environments, the Ops-Core FAST® SF Carbon Composite helmet is the ideal choice for reliable protection and comfort. This durable non-ballistic helmet platform is designed with a super high cut, bump shell made from a hybrid of Unidirectional composite of the most advanced carbon and fiberglass materials. Featuring a shell geometry that delivers critical coverage, this FAST tactical helmet provides enhanced impact protection from blunt trauma, making it optimal for rugged training, recce, airborne and water operations, and fast roping. The lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) reduces the risk of snag hazards and interference, and carabiner clips improve NVG attachment and stability. The user-based design prioritizes comfort, with vent holes in the helmet shell that increase airflow and reduce heat stress. Like other Ops-Core FAST tactical helmets, the FAST SF Carbon Composite helmet seamlessly integrates with other Ops-Core helmet accessories, such as the Ops-Core AMP® Communication Headset, for a complete protective lightweight headborne system.
SF CARBON COMPOSITE HELMET SYSTEM
- FAST tactical helmet with super high cut, bump shell made of a hybrid design of Unidirectional composite of the most advanced Carbon and fiberglass materials.
- Compatible with FAST helmet accessories and headborne accessories.
- Carbon helmet with super high cut shell geometry that extends critical coverage over the rear occipital bone without load carrier interference, as well as optimizes weight distribution for increased stability, integration, balance and improved comfort.
- Ear cut geometry is 16 mm higher than the FAST Carbon High Cut shell shape, allowing for clearance of larger communication headsets.
- Super High Cut Skeleton Rails offer lower profile with a 30% weight reduction from FAST MT Super High Cut Rails.
- Super High Cut ARC shims offer added accessory attachment points on FAST helmet without occupying rail tracks
- Features a lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) which reduces snag hazards and interference. Carabiner clips improve NVG retention and stability.
- Molded liner features proprietary recessed groove, accommodating over-the-head communications headsets with no interference or user discomfort, and ability to doff and don carbon helmet without removing the headset.
- Vented Lux Liner features expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, offering enhanced impact protection, and molded-in vent holes are integrated with the shell to provide increased airflow and reduce heat stress.
- Helmets come standard with right eye dominant (buckle on left) Low Profile Occ-Dial Fitband retention. A left eye dominant retention (buckle on right) is available and may be purchased separately.