This is TRU-SPEC's OCP Pant. These uniforms are made to military specifications, but TRU-SPEC's uniforms breathe better and generally have a softer feel. This fits the same as the issued pants which means no matter what it's going to be a little bit baggy compared to the previous version ACU. There's no way around that. Whatever size you are with your issued uniform, we recommend staying with that size.
Made to current U.S. military specification GL/PD 14-05 using permanent press, wrinkle resistant CL-8 50/50 CORDURA® nylon† cotton vat dyed rip-stop material. The next evolution of the U.S. Army combat uniform. For active duty soldiers or for an individual or organization that wants the authentic look of the real thing, TRU-SPEC® is as real as it gets.
OCP PANT - Army / AF Combat Uniform / Scorpion - TRUSPEC
- Redesigned waistband removes the drawstring and includes a traditional button fly
- Reinforced seat
- Two extra deep front slash pockets with reinforced openings
- Two easy access slanted cargo pockets with drain holes and button closure
- Two bellowed lower leg pockets with button closures
- Two rear inserted pockets with snag proof pocket flaps
- Reinforced knees
- ”Stay tied” heavy drawstring leg ties